Mission and Vision
We believe that 3D printing is the beginning of a third industrial move, succeeding but not replacing the production line assembly that dominated manufacturing for centuries!
Using the power of the Internet and CAD programs, it is possible to send a blueprint of any product to any place in the world to be replicated by a 3D printer capable of being combined into many material substances of almost any designed form.
– Electro and solar mobility as partial solution to environmental problems;
– Dematerialization: Manufacturing 3D printed cars that use less material and energy;
– Safety: A stronger, reinforced, lightweight vehicle means less wear on roads and fewer accident fatalities;
– Open Source: Vehicles designed by small international teams, reducing costs, time, and enhance quality;
– Micro Factories: Vehicles built by smaller local teams, also reducing costs, time, and enhance quality.
Your knowledge, contribution and feedback in the field is deeply appreciated! Feel free to leave a 3D printing idea or experience below. Thank you!